FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7752 solar sailer Mods Suggestion
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Battle Zombie Alita
Undead!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot believe that the mods want to enforce "Respect the Brick" policy on content without a direct link from FBTB or a "look here" mention at FBTB.

1. Big Waste of Mods time.
2. It's going overboard on members. Every lego fan is guilty of seeing a leaked picture.
3. Nobody can be a FBTB member. Somewhere, on some machine, is a digital picture, a reference to that picture, or a comment that they've seen the picture (even if they didn't like it)
4. What goes on at FBTB, should stay at FBTB.

Ever play "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon"?
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZombieChief wrote:
Darth Bizzle wrote:
Then we need a new version on the RTB and we need to make it no links to sites that have any leaked material! Wether it be Flickr,MOCpages,Briskself ect.

You know that's a ridiculous idea, so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove by saying it. You're not paying attention to what I'm specifically pointing out here: There's a couple other members here with flickr and brickshelf accounts with leaked images in them, but *I can't see those images* when I click on the links they provide. It requires another round of clicking or searching to find them. This hasn't been a problem until now.

Ok well I'm done arguing with a mod because I'll probably end up with no FBTB acc. And yes I'm starting to understand what you mean...a little about *not seeing those images*. So I'm done messing with this stuff in the end I'm leaving all this "crap" up to you.

Oh and I'll keep my suggestions about modding the RTB to myself . Because as it is now it serves its purpose and after rereading it it does not need to be changed.
harrison

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdmiralGrievous wrote:
I'm so tied and bored of you guys! Mad
1-do not call me a loophole person ! because the 2009 sets photos on my moc are not directly linked on fbtb (so this respect the RTB) ... it was not my intention doing this !
I wanted only put my page as my sig...
2-I'm very tired that every time I post something ,all of you want to find something that do not respect this policy...I don't know! ... If you want I let you cone in Italy , In my house to search if I'm hiding some 2009 sets photos (so that you can say that I do not respect the RTB)!This would simplify your job! Evil or Very Mad
3-it seems that in this forum is all about the RTB Policy ! Because every time you start a new topic, it will end in this argument! Confused
For all this things I'm starting to dislike this forum ! Be realistic; you don't do anything else that is not discussing about the RTB ! Mad

try eurobricks a lot more friendly.
Chief
Frak yeah! [ADMIN]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harrison wrote:

*euroleaks
[b:47f5051a03][color=red:47f5051a03]BULLETIN ISSUED SATURDAY 01.31.2009 11:59:59PM PST. ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS: PLEASE READ THIS[/color:47f5051a03][/b:47f5051a03]
Dazombie
ZOMGpire!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harrison wrote:

Maybe you should head there yourself...

I prefer my members leak free anyway.

Bricklink | Brickshelf | QuéLUG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: