FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Senate Guard Minifigs Revealed!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Brain Eater
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Official Senate Guard Minifigs Revealed! Reply with quote

Ok, so this is slightly misleading, but only slightly.

In this month's Lego catalog, the SW comic is pretty boring, but there was one surprise for me--the revelation of the Senate Guard minifig. (If someone could include a link to the comic, I'd appreciate it--I'm not sure how to show it.) Anyway, in one panel, we distinctly see a Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (awesome), and a couple of Senate Gaurd figures. We also see the new Count Dooku from the upcoming Solar Sailor, so to me, this verifies their existence. Exciting, right? Wonder what set they're going to make with these CW Guards, especially considering it'll be something from the CW animated series.
ZombieFlynn
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that too. It could always be the 2009 TRU exclusive that was voted on a while ago, but who knows...
The Brain Eater
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oo, that was my initial thought, but then I realized that it wouldn't be a CW set released--remember that Palpy's Arrest was ROTS, and I don't think Lego is letting the animated CW spill into other actual movie sets, even ones in the PT.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: