FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Holy Toledo! LEGO Batman game in development...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
batsamd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayfo wrote:
I bought the game from my local TRU expecting a comic book, but instead I was told they hadn't recieved their order of comic books yet, and that I should come back with my receipt to recieve it another time.

And yes, I will definately be getting that comic book.

I called my local TRU Friday and asked if they had gotten the comic in and they told me the same thing you were told.

I was going to see if I could buy one from them, since I was going to buy the cheaper 3 Batman sets out, but my plan was ruined.

Oh well, at least I got the game 10% off and the four buttons.

It's a really fun game, but there were a few parts that got me frustrated because I wasn't sure what to do.

I either looked it up online to see what needed to be done, or I figured it out after playing a level for a while.

Almost finished going through the hero mode levels, and will start on the villan mode levels before playing in free play to finish getting all the bat-canisters.

One of these days, I'll get back to the Force Unleashed. Smile
JayfoZombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped into my local Toys R Us today and they still haven't gotten it. They claimed they would have it seven days ago and they still don't? Seriously?

By the way, I've beaten all hero/villan levels, now I just need to find minikits and achieve True Superhero/Villan in some levels. I'm at 67% Smile
Undead!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I'm complaining, but has anyone else noticed the abundance of toxin-immune characters? I mean, seriously. Just because they were made from acid doesn't mean they're immune to it Razz .
Lego Apple

Location: Behind the Mayonaise, to the left of the coleslaw, right of the potato salad

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://tinyurl.com/4lut4y

A 5-part series made up of short little scenes, containing Lego Batman.

Could this be the cartoon?

The password is Batman (obviously)

Last edited by Lego Apple on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
obxcrew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it so far! I'm very excited about the possibility of driving the Batmobile. . . .

obxcrew
batsamd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayfo wrote:
By the way, I've beaten all hero/villan levels, now I just need to find minikits and achieve True Superhero/Villan in some levels. I'm at 67% Smile

I've played all the Hero levels, but didn't get Superhero status on one level.

I've only played one of the Villan levels and I think I was at 20%-30%.

Not having much luck finding Power Bricks or minikit pieces. May have to use the cheat codes to get the minikit & power brick detectors.

Lego Apple wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/4lut4y

A 5-part series made up of short little scenes, containing Lego Batman.

Could this be the cartoon?

The password is Batman (obviously)

The movies are pretty good and the wallpapers are great.

Couldn't figure out how to get the screensaver, I clicked on PC and it took me to a page with Penguin and told me to select my screensaver, right-click and select "Save Target As", but there was nothing to select.

It's sad, but the linked site has better stuff than the official game site. Smile
DestructiveZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought it yesterday but since I am at a friends without a PS2, I won't be able to play it till tonight. I'm very looking forward to this weekend full of Batman.

DeviantART|Brickshelf
HarryPotterfan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finished the game yesterday and I personally think this is the best Lego game yet. I did have to search for help online for some minikits and the levels got to be really easy after you unlocked many of the upgrades or extras but It was a nice experience. The only questions I have are will there be another lego Batman(Spoiler for the Data) and what will Lego's next videogame endevour be.
DestructiveZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am wondering the same thing. Luckly with the Lego Batman series, it could keep going because they are not following any pre-writtin story like Indy and Star Wars was doing. (Though I would love to see Lego Star Wars back somehow)
But there is that new Lego Universe MMO game coming out next year. Dunno if you want to count that as an upcoming Lego game or not.

DeviantART|Brickshelf
obxcrew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The vehicle levels are rather . . . underwhelming.

obxcrew
HarryPotterfan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a nice developers commentary on the making of the game:
[url]
http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/896274/lego-batman-the-videogame/videos/LB_Chapter1_100808.html[/url]
batsamd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone verify this report that Huntress and Azrael are unlockable characters?

I need to see pics of Ras and these two, bet they would look cool as minifigures!
zombie REX
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look on the link Batsamd just posted and youll see a video of people making a Lego Batman cake! it looks awesome. They even have cake minifigs!

" Let me show you how it works clanker!"

Captain REX of the 501st
JayfoZombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

batsamd wrote:
Can anyone verify this report that Huntress and Azrael are unlockable characters?

Absolutely FALSE.

And BTW, my local TRU still doesn't have that comic book. TRU fails.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

captain REX wrote:
Look on the link Batsamd just posted and youll see a video of people making a Lego Batman cake! it looks awesome. They even have cake minifigs!

I don't see that video on the page I linked. D'OH!

Jayfo wrote:
batsamd wrote:

Absolutely FALSE.

And BTW, my local TRU still doesn't have that comic book. TRU fails.

Boy am I glad I didn't wait for that. Smile

Here's hoping you get the comic, Jayfo.

If not, maybe you can complain to the TRU you bought the game from and maybe they'll give you a gift card or something for compensation.

Sucks that Huntress and Azrael aren't in the game, that would've been neat.

Anyone have pics of how Ras looks? I haven't been able to find any screen shots, and I am far away from getting 100%.

A weird thing happend on my game for the PS3. I played the Mr. Freeze liar level in Free Play with Invincibility to get Superhero stud status. That was the last level I needed to unlock the Wane Manor level.

I go to the Wayne Manor section in the Batcave, but no Wayne Manor level. From what I've read online, the Wayne Manor level is accessible from the second set of doors in the trophy room, but nothing happens when I approach them.

Thought that maybe have to get Superhero in all levels while playing Story mode or the Wayne Manor level isn't unlocked.

Replayed the level in Story mode but since I already have Superhero status on the level, I no longer get the stud status bar when collecting studs.

Right now it looks like I'll have to either start a new game or just forget the Wayne Manor level.

That sucks.
batsamd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

batsamd wrote:
A weird thing happend on my game for the PS3. I played the Mr. Freeze liar level in Free Play with Invincibility to get Superhero stud status. That was the last level I needed to unlock the Wane Manor level.

I go to the Wayne Manor section in the Batcave, but no Wayne Manor level. From what I've read online, the Wayne Manor level is accessible from the second set of doors in the trophy room, but nothing happens when I approach them.

Thought that maybe have to get Superhero in all levels while playing Story mode or the Wayne Manor level isn't unlocked.

Replayed the level in Story mode but since I already have Superhero status on the level, I no longer get the stud status bar when collecting studs.

Right now it looks like I'll have to either start a new game or just forget the Wayne Manor level.

That sucks.

Never minde. Turns out there was one other level that I didn't get Superhero status on. Once I got that, the Wayne Manor level was open.

Now I have another weird occurence. While playing the Wayne Manor level, everything I destroyed did not give me studs.

After playing for 30 minutes, I had 10,000, which was for a purple stud that appeared when I opened the door leading to the lawn mower.

Is there something I need to do to get studs when destroying the rocks in the yard, the flowers that appeared after destroying the rocks, and the pillars on the porch of the manor?
Winbrant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

batsamd wrote:

Never minde. Turns out there was one other level that I didn't get Superhero status on. Once I got that, the Wayne Manor level was open.

Now I have another weird occurence. While playing the Wayne Manor level, everything I destroyed did not give me studs.

After playing for 30 minutes, I had 10,000, which was for a purple stud that appeared when I opened the door leading to the lawn mower.

Is there something I need to do to get studs when destroying the rocks in the yard, the flowers that appeared after destroying the rocks, and the pillars on the porch of the manor?

Head left on the deck and destroy everything there and build a computer...enter the Mario-esque 2D world. There's about 440,000 here. Some of the blocks are destroyable. Once done you're find yourself atop Wayne Manor, get onto this computer and starting rolling balls into sprinklers...there's another 440,000 here. Once done you'll find the last one behind that same computer...that should be about it. Have fun.
Zombieknight56
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone else noticed some curious faces and torsos available in the Hero Creation room in Arkham Asylum?

Does anyone have any idea who some of them are? I'm referring to the blue head with white eyes, and the black head with a red mouth pieces.

Any clues as to who these villians or heros are?
Undead!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They could be just random heads present from the start, like the Cantina aliens being present in the creator from the start of TCS.

Things are getting strange, I'm starting to worry,
This could be a case for Mulder and Scully
Zombieknight56
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not entirely sure of that, because I checked it from when I was first able to get into Arkham Asylum, and those heads weren't there at the start.

Like recently, I was finally able to obtain Ra's al Ghul, and after unlocking him, a new head appeared of the Black Skeleton head from the new Castle line. This is most likely giving premise to the Batman villain Black Mask.
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the red and black spidey-esque face is for Azrael And they also have peices for the huntress. So, technically, you do get them when you get 100%. You just have to build them. As for the blue head, I'm not sure.

Red Hawk wrote:
Sometimes I wonder why I'm here.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: