FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How many have found a 1 in 10,000 3PO? (8)+1?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zombie Typo
Undead!

Location: Trapped inside a quadrilateral receptacle that is in front of you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, 0ceanclaw, everyone knows and acknowledges that you have a golden Threepio. Congratulations! Very Happy Can you post some pics?

Proud member of the AFEC
dWhisper
99% Evil [MOD]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like magic! Someone decides to act like a twit and multiple post some ranting, and a MOD comes along and deletes all of it! Yay!

Allow me to let everyone in on a little secret. No one gives a patoot if you got one of these (nor did they really care when I got one). Sure, it's interesting and all, but just posting in here that you got one doesn't in any way make them care or give you some special merit of an attaboy. Fact is, without a picture, it's like most other claims on the internet: outright fabrication. I can post that Jessica Alba is in my office right now playing with my LEGO Clone Turbo Tank, it doesn't make it true. Beyond that, you get in what you get out on this forum. You shouldn't expect a response to a blank statement, few others got them as of late, and there's no reason for anyone to respond.

Moral of the story: don't spam up our forums or next time I'll delete all of your posts.

Last edited by dWhisper on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
ZombieWaldo
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of my 10000 or so minifigs, I only have one C-3PO. Does that count? Razz
BCspeed34

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I look at it, opening this was a total waste. So to all of you with a 3PO in the bag or looking to buy one, don't open it. The satisfaction lasts only a day. Sad
Darth Dawg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I finally bought one off of evilbay for just under $100 when you count the shipping. I've left mine in the bag. I'm not sure if it is going to stay that way, but I want the value to stay high.

I figured they weren't going to get much cheaper. Now that most 2007 sets have been sold, supply is it at its highest point. Hopefully now that I have one and no more are being produced demand pushes the price back to a few hundred dollars Very Happy.
Asajj Vendress

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really wonderfull this Minifigures! I bought one at an German Lego Forum, the price was 115=178$ but it's okay for Germany. Think on ebay prices about 310$!
greetz Asajj
alldarker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asajj Vendress wrote:
Really wonderfull this Minifigures! I bought one at an German Lego Forum, the price was 115=178$ but it's okay for Germany. Think on ebay prices about 310$!
greetz Asajj

I don't want to burst your bubble, but I have bought three golden C3PO's on eBay, and none were more expensive than 100,-. I actually bought one recently for $96,-, which is 64,-; still a bit expensive considering average pricing of the gold C3PO on eBay.

Although I did sell one of the C3PO's here in the Netherlands for 110,-, which was nice...

Or did you mean one of the real solid gold C3PO's, in which case you made an excellent deal!
sam90

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I brought about 40 sets from the USA and searched every one... Nothing Crying or Very sad

But 50 were given away with lego club New Zealand, and someone i know got one.

Some how i convinced him to give it to me for a $20($10 in USA) Lego city plane Very Happy

But as far as he was concurned, he was getting a great deal - the figure had no significance to him, but quite a bit to me...

Smile

if you are a christian put this on your sig :><>
zombieboy
Undead!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i didnt get one, but my friend did, he sold it on E-Bay and got like $130.00. and my TRU was so nice to me, they sold me the AT-ST, and promised me it would be in there, it wasn't, they gave me an AT-ST for free, and it wasn't in there, and then they let me open 3 of them with damaged boxes, and it wasn't in there. i gave up after that, because i figured if i bought several of one set, i would go INSANE!!!!!!!!
If you made them and they made you Who picked up the bill, and who made who
Bustagroov

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found one in my LEGO 7662 STAR WARS Trade Federation MTT I found myself very lucky. Surprised

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found one in my last LSW purchase of 2007, the TIE Crawler. Silly me opened it, and it's now displayed sitting on the hand of my Lego Yoda from 2002. IF I find the Vader, I'll sit him with my new Grievous.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8
Jump to: