FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lego Shop Creations

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Minifig MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gen_Shingar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Lego Shop Creations Reply with quote

Does anyone have and Star Wars Minifigs/Droids, ect made from the parts avaliable in the LEGO Shop?
JPCJedi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Lego Shop Creations Reply with quote

Gen_Shingar wrote:
Does anyone have and Star Wars Minifigs/Droids, ect made from the parts avaliable in the LEGO Shop?
LEGO Shop? I'm assuming you mean pick-a-brick, right?
Gen_Shingar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Smile
TK-425
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Lego Shop Creations Reply with quote

Gen_Shingar wrote:

If you mean the LEGO store, I can't help you there.

If you mean LEGO Shop @ Home Pick a Brick, then I know for a fact that you can't get Star Wars Minifigs there. Why? Because Hasbro has the exclusive license to Star Wars Action Figures. LEGO can only sell them as accessories to sets. Therefore, they can't be sold in PAB. Also, that's why we have little vehicles in battlepacks, instead of just figures. I believe that LEGO discovered this issue when they sold this, and the other minifig packs.

If you mean buy pieces and make Star Wars minifig MOCs with them, then I'm sorry for this post. Please disregard it. Forget I ever posted in your thread.
NerdZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to point out that Pick a Brick does have one Star Wars related torso: The N-1 pilot torso. This torso appeared in a factory set, so is now on Pick a Brick.
Gen_Shingar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I ment customs, like I noticed while looking through that they had all the parts to make a PK droid, and of course the plain white/black torso and lower parts for clones/stormtroopers.
Things like that.

I didn't figure they woudl sell the minifigs alone, because if most people are like me I really dont really have any interest in the vehicle sets, :D.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Minifig MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: