FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yoda's sliegh

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
han_kelsen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Yoda's sliegh Reply with quote

my contest submission. a courosont taxi being led by two rainkaadu with yoda at the wheel (or controls).

I have way more pics that i'll post later.
Comment! Very Happy

Last edited by han_kelsen on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
EmperorZombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoah there cowboy, you can't link to images off your computer Wink

You should read this: http://www.fbtbforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=12723 and this http://www.fbtbforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=19237

We don't host images here, you'll have to find a site that does, like flickr or brickshelf.
han_kelsen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emperor wrote:
Whoah there cowboy, you can't link to images off your computer Wink

We don't host images here, you'll have to find a site that does, like flickr or brickshelf.

I reuploaded them. I didn't totally understand. Wink
KungZombie
ZOMGpire!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has to be one of the more bizarre mashups of various bits of SW lore I've seen in a very long time. Razz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KungFused wrote:
This has to be one of the more bizarre mashups of various bits of SW lore I've seen in a very long time. Razz

I'm not sure how to take that, but alright! I know it looks like a pod racer/space taxi/sleigh thing, but it's really just supposed to be a shliegh.
It was originally supposed to have a Santa minifigure with a yellow cone on its head to look like ki-adi-mundi, but I couldn't get my hands on one in time. Rolling Eyes
NecronCommander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, cute. The presents are a nice touch, and I like the overall chape of the sleigh.
I think it would look better, however, if the accents were all brown or all red, as opposed to both. I see some difficulty for red pieces in the front, though, so it's no big deal.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: