FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The SARGE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thunder-Zombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: The SARGE Reply with quote

The Stealth- Attack/Recon Gunship/elite or SARGE for short..The SARGE was used as an alternative to the LAAT/i when stealth was needed. It was used for the dropping of the clone commandos or ARCs on a mission.

Gallery
Zombiesoup64
Undead!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this idea. I'de say lose the guns on the side though. Those generic Star Wars guns just look cheesy. Also I'm not sure how I feel about the red canopy, but otherwise, good job! I really like the guns in the front. That's a cool array.

[quote="Rook"]Can they hire someone who can at least build a ship with a windshield. Idiots.
[/quote]
Mastergongfu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The red canopy is very striking. But I am not sure if that's a good thing or not. The rest of the ship loks nice. I enjoyed the blue striping along the wings and sides.

I was wondering though. The ship looks large enough for a decent interior. Did you do an interior? And if so can we see a few pictures of it?
Zombiegoo
Undead!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the red canopy very much, I think it looks great and brings nice contrast.
I like the craft otherwise, too. Nice design and neat colouring.

The guns on the sides don't, however, fit the ship very well, so I'd recommend following soup's word of advice. The front guns look much better, although a bit stubby. You could make the a tad longer.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: