FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Republic Desert Juggernaught

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZombieEighty-Oh
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Republic Desert Juggernaught Reply with quote

I made this earlier this year. I was encouraged from having gotten an excess of tan wall pieces from Indiana Jones sets and getting ten perfect tires from both Harley Quinn's Hammer Truck and the Tumbler.

EDIT: So what? I have to go resize them so they're %5 smaller? OK then, fine by me, but they don't even go from the left side to the right; you can see the whole image on the page.

But following the rules is key, is it not? So follow them I will.

Last edited by ZombieEighty-Oh on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
CommanderJake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I assume that this thread will be locked as soon as the staff see it.

Dude, go read our rules and FAQ's, specifically IMAGE POSTING GUIDELINES. Please.
ZombieEighty-Oh
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it says this in the guidelines:

Austin wrote:
If your image causes the thread it's in to expand off the right side of the screen at all, LINK TO IT instead.

It didn't expand off the end of the screen, and I'm just on a laptop. So unless you're on a PSP I don't know what to say. Confused
CommanderJake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.fbtbforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=19237 Rolling Eyes
H3D1

Location: near Boston, MA Nerd Factor: Very High Annoyed: Yes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I saw before you removed the pics, me likey!! A nice build, with a good structure. Try to cut down on that rack of missiles(?), it looks a bit big. Smile
Also, you could use BBCode, and just link to the images off of Flickr or Brickshelf. Smile
ZombieEighty-Oh
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a bunch; actually I used a hosting site provided from the CABG, and the only way you can display it is with a direct picture.

I must admit, though, that I discarded the model about a few months ago, unfortunately.

I actually did take off one level of the missiles at one point but I didn't take a picture.

@ Jake: I have but one final question: Why say that the minimum size is to be 640x480 when something that's wider than the page is converted to a link? What's the actual word of law? Or are there multiple rules which I have to struggle to decipher? Razz
CommanderJake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use [url] tags to condense the link then. Come on, this is basic stuff...
ZombieEighty-Oh
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't get it, do you?

The picture, as I said, only links to the IMAGE, not a WEB PAGE where you can view the image apart from the topic.
Big Z
Undead!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAUUUGGGHHHH. I'm locking this.

C80, start over. I want to see your MOC. Either link to an image with a URL that doesn't trail off the screen, or embed a picture that's 640x480 or less. Period.

Jake, shut up and quit mini-modding.

Srsly, this bickering. Why don't you two just make out and get it over with?

Flickr <> Big C's Blog
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: