FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: 7888 Tumbler/Jokers 7094 Castle Seige 7628 Peril in Peru

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voice of Reason

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: FS: 7888 Tumbler/Jokers 7094 Castle Seige 7628 Peril in Peru Reply with quote

I have two 7888 Batman Tumbler/Jokers Surprise sets MISB. Boxes have some wear but are still sealed. Asking $75 each

I also have three of the 7094 King's Castle Seige sets available for $85 each.

Three 7628 Peril in Peru MISB nice boxes too. $75 each

Prices are at my lowest and you also pay actual shipping. I take Paypal and am on the SSL with lots of +'s.

Last edited by Voice of Reason on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nannan Z
Undead!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, you had some lucky strikes at Walmart. Btw, did you meant to list the Tumbler at $75 or did you make a typo?

Brickshelf | Bricklink
ufjason

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVM
Voice of Reason

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nannan wrote:
Oh man, you had some lucky strikes at Walmart. Btw, did you meant to list the Tumbler at $75 or did you make a typo?

I know $75 is a good deal, but I figured I'd offer them here before eBay. I know they go for more on eBay, but by the time I pay eBay fees it kind of balances out.
Nannan Z
Undead!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the Tumbler is still available in stores for its MSRP of $50, it doesn't make sense that they're going for 50% more their MSRP on eBay.

Brickshelf | Bricklink
Voice of Reason

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nannan wrote:
I thought the Tumbler is still available in stores for its MSRP of $50, it doesn't make sense that they're going for 50% more their MSRP on eBay.

They are very hard to find as well as one of the best Batman sets.
AJayIrish

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you're telling me i could buy 15 of the tumbler sets, and sell them for almost double? seems amusing to me, here in Australia they are everywhere....in fact im yet to see a store that doesnt have at least 6 on their shelves.

however VoR, i would be interested in the siege set, but monetary situations arent easy for me at the moment.

AJay
Voice of Reason

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJayIrish wrote:
so you're telling me i could buy 15 of the tumbler sets, and sell them for almost double? seems amusing to me, here in Australia they are everywhere....in fact im yet to see a store that doesnt have at least 6 on their shelves.

however VoR, i would be interested in the siege set, but monetary situations arent easy for me at the moment.

AJay

After today, in the States at least, chances of finding either of these sets after the mad shopping rush this Friday will be slim to none.

I figured the seige set is also a good deal, since they sell for $100+ online. I only have two of those left now. I might just keep one for myself. I'm not into the Castle line (have to have some limits) but the upcoming Medievel Town is just too cool to pass up and a castle might go well with it.
ufjason

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mods must be on vacation!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: