FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Harley Quinn Torso print

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
batsamd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: New Harley Quinn Torso print Reply with quote

When I bought my Harley Quinn Hammer Truck set, I got the one-breasted Harley torso seen here.

Sorry for the blurry pics. 10x optical zoom is great until you have to take a picture of something up close.

Anyway, sent an email to LEGO early this month asking if they planned to make a new torso print with both breasts. That was around the 4th of this month.

Saturday (11/22) picked up my mail after a couple days and noticed an envelope from LEGO.

Sure enough, it was a new printed Harley torso with both breasts, WOO HOO!

Here is Harley in her two-breasted glory!

Here is her back side.

The back side was also missing some of the white lines denoting her figure, believe it was the printing in the black areas. That was fixed as well.

Just would've liked an email telling me they were sending it, I thought they were ignoring my email thinking I was a 30+ guy that had nothing to do but worry that my LEGO Harley only had one breast.

I love LEGO's customer service!
Zombiestriker8979
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ask for a replacement for the old one or did you simply ask if they were making an new torso and ended up with a fig?
ZombieSeptemris
ZOMGpire!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, that's service!

I guess breasts are pretty important for execs at LEGO too. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

striker8979 wrote:
Did you ask for a replacement for the old one or did you simply ask if they were making an new torso and ended up with a fig?

I just asked if they were going to do a new print, LEGO went ahead and sent the torso on their own.

In the mail I only got the torso (including arms and hands, of cours) not the entire fig.

I wish I could've gotten a whole new minifig, but I am very grateful that they sent me a new torso.
Zombieknight56
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, the lines are there. You just need to look at the torso at the right angle in light.
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of them doing that before but hey your lucky!!
Chief
Frak yeah! [ADMIN]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a funny print error! Good for them to send out replacements, and I wonder how many people even noticed. I doubt kids will, but who knows how many perplexed adults out there wondered if they, like you, should call or not. Smile

enchantedknight56 wrote:
To be honest, the lines are there. You just need to look at the torso at the right angle in light.

I think if you actually looked at the original torso photo he posted, you'd see that they are not there, under any light condition or angle.
Why can you see the lines on the red but not the black when the entire surface of the minifig is seen from the same angle?
[b:47f5051a03][color=red:47f5051a03]BULLETIN ISSUED SATURDAY 01.31.2009 11:59:59PM PST. ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS: PLEASE READ THIS[/color:47f5051a03][/b:47f5051a03]
Zedsier
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing ...that's a weird error for sure. The emails you sent must have been a bit awkward.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Junsier wrote:
Laughing ...that's a weird error for sure. The emails you sent must have been a bit awkward.

Yeah, I had to think real hard before hitting the submit button.

To make matters worse, I actually sent the email twice. The first time I didn't get one of those automatic response emails, but waited a while.

When it seemed like nothing was going to happen, I thought they were ignoring me or thought I was a messed up guy, but figured Harley deserved to be two-breasted, so sent in another email.

This time I did get the automatic email response, and the rest is history.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: