FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Woot Shirt help Got it! (thanks!)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icezombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Woot Shirt help Got it! (thanks!) Reply with quote

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4107

I'm looking for one of these, size medium or large. If anyone knows of anywhere it'd be available, or is willing to part with one, I'll shell out up to 25 bucks.

Thanks!
John

Last edited by Icezombie on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Icezombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it! Hellz YEAH! Very Happy
Zombie Jones
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm going to have to get one of those as well. Can't beat free shipping! Very Happy
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you brought this up, I never knew that you could get woot shirts after their day has passed, and I usually miss the good ones. But I caught two cool ones still up here. $15 shipped ain't bad at all!
Icezombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be sure to post pics once yah get them!
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, you betcha!
infallible

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see some love for Shirt.Woot. I love those guys, and my t-shirt selection is rapidly becoming more and more Woot stuff.

For those unaware, a new shirt is offered every day at midnight for $10 (with free shipping, or $5 overnight shipping). But there are past shirts sold for $15 (same shipping deal). Basically, the top selling 15 shirts are always on sale, plus the new shirts from that week. Every Monday, the sales figures for all the shirts are tallied, and the bottom 6 shirts stop being sold.

Love the site, and worth paying a visit each day to see what's new. They also do the Derby where there's a theme and designers can submit shirts that are voted on by the users. Top three vote-getters are sold on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Everyone should note, though, that the shirts come from American Apparel. I've found that they run about a size smaller than what's labeled, so buy bigger than you normally would.
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, they mention on the sizing notes that the American Apparel tees are tighter fitting than average, so it's a good idea to go one larger if you like a looser fit. Important detail.

Any non-persecuted mods want to throw this in the BCS where continuing shirt.woot shenanigans can applicably continue? Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: