FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Star Wars Fig Available via PaB Online (mostly)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZombieDraykov
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Star Wars Fig Available via PaB Online (mostly) Reply with quote

I'm not sure if everyone is aware of this, and I don't remember seeing it mentioned before now, but if anyone wants to stock up on Naboo fighter pilots, they can do so via the LEGO Online Pick-a-Brick. The torso assembly is available in the new Factory set 10200 Custom Car Garage, so it's now made it's way into LDD and the Online Pick-a-Brick. The PaB also just happens to have the same legs/hips assembly included in 7660.

Unfortunately, the helmet, goggles and flesh generic heads are not available, but the fact that a SW torso made it to PaB is pretty cool.
preterosso

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWEET! I just checked online PAB earlier this week, once I saw this torso and the Inferno Agents one as part of the 10200 Custom Car Garage, and there wasn't anything new. Now there's a goodly amount of new stuff up, at last -- the previous ("New"!) update was back on April 3. Time to troll through it all again!
Zekkbie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! I may have to order one.

Will? Mr. Smith? I'VE BEEN DESTROYED!!!!
Blondie-Wan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Star Wars Fig Available via PaB Online (mostly) Reply with quote

Draykov wrote:
I'm not sure if everyone is aware of this, and I don't remember seeing it mentioned before now, but if anyone wants to stock up on Naboo fighter pilots, they can do so via the LEGO Online Pick-a-Brick. The torso assembly is available in the new Factory set 10200 Custom Car Garage, so it's now made it's way into LDD and the Online Pick-a-Brick. The PaB also just happens to have the same legs/hips assembly included in 7660.

Unfortunately, the helmet, goggles and flesh generic heads are not available, but the fact that a SW torso made it to PaB is pretty cool.

That's a great find; thanks for sharing! Now if only they'd get some good "army builder" minifig elements pertaining more to the classic OT...
Gumby

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's interesting news - is this the first time a SW-related torso has been used outside of the SW theme?
Blondie-Wan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, as a matter of fact. For starters, there were a couple tiny promotional skateboarder sets that used the pilot's torso from the original Imperial Shuttle set, and the torso for Luke Skywalker in his fatigues from the Cloud City set has been reused in no fewer than three recent / current sets, all of which are still available (one just came out) - Train Station, Community Workers and the new LEGO City Advent Calendar.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: