FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Death Star 10188......$400!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrgnChsr12

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: New Death Star 10188......$400!!!!!! Reply with quote

This is an outrage $400 for the new Death Star yeah there's like 25 figure and tons of features but seriously!!! I've found some ways to raise money but nothing that is going to get me THAt much....Post some i deas and let me hear your thought about this Death Star.....
ZombieAndi
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.fbtbforums.net/viewtopic.php?p=436018

FlickrBrickshelf
Duchessa
The Queen [MOD]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: New Death Star 10188......$400!!!!!! Reply with quote

The cost where I live (Sweden) is around $600. I wish everyone in the US just could realize how lucky they are when it comes to Lego prices and Lego sales.

DrgnChsr12 wrote:
This is an outrage $400 for the new Death Star yeah there's like 25 figure and tons of features but seriously!!! I've found some ways to raise money but nothing that is going to get me THAt much....Post some i deas and let me hear your thought about this Death Star.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: