FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clone Wars Continued?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AJayIrish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, one thing that nobody has even pondered in their mind yet....with the exception of the Anakin's Jedi Starfighter set, we now have 8 new clone wars sets with a new box design.....why would they stop at just 8. in my mind, this guarantees the continuation of the clone wars set releases through most of 2009.....anyone else think this way?

AJay
Andywinneris

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TK-425 wrote:
My only question is: Would an LAAT/c to scale with the AT-TE be about the same size as the RGS. (I have the AT-TE but not the RGS.)

The answer is no Wink

i own the gunship and the at-te and they are both the same length as each other.

But i think that an laat-c would work because it is actually bigger than the gunship in the movies.

What i wonder is how are they going to make a fast and stable release mechanism on the clamp things on the laat-c.
Zombieknight56
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let us not forget that a ship bigger than the new (and much larger AT-TE) and vastly longer and taller than the RAG means more money, and if a set like that is released, it will cost a pretty penny.

Not to mention, TLG may make this kind of set similar to the Hyperspace Ring, and include an AT-TE like how the ring had a JSF.

Last edited by Zombieknight56 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jedi Joe
New Clone on the Block

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see a set with a new Jar-Jar, with his ceremonial robes from the Clone Wars Visual guide. Even though I despise him, my clones are tired of fighting battle droids... Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: