FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need a Gungan Battle Pack!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elite

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: I need a Gungan Battle Pack!! Reply with quote

Now, seriously; I want to replicate every single battle in the Star Wars films.
Therefore I need lots of Gungans (I have none at the moment) an lots of Ewoks (Again, I have none)
Personally, I think Lego has been busy too much with the "logical" battle pack ideas (Clones, Droids, Rebels, Stormtroopers), but I for one, would love to see a Gungan Battle Back (and don't tell me to get 7115 Gungan Patrol, because they are bloody expensive nowadays) and Ewok Battle Packs
(again, don't refer me to the Ewok sets, because they are very expensive too, if you can find them, that is)

But I would love to see a set of a couple of Gungans with shield and spears + A Kaadu beast.
Maybe even a set with one of the big shield carrying creatures.

An Ewok Battle Pack for me would be:
- A couple of ewoks with spears.
- A redesigned catapult.
- An Ewok flyer.

I would also love to see the "tree trap", with which you can "destroy" oncoming imperial AT-ST's, again, with lots of ewoks, so we can finally really replicate those old battles.

Who shares this idea with me?
Member #3590

My Brickshelf
Anakin Solo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's tons of these "Battlepack ideas" and "What set would you like to see?" threads, please use the search function before making a new topic. Its there to be used.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: