FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LDD 2.0 issue (Bill Gates Strikes Again)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lowlead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: LDD 2.0 issue (Bill Gates Strikes Again) Reply with quote

*UPDATE 01 April*

I'm really impressed with the LEGO customer service department of late. After several days of correspondence, I have solved my download issue by using Firefox to install LDD 2.0 and download the train models. After experimenting with IE 7, LEGO also ran into download problems.

happy days

Hi all,

LDD 2.0 runs like a top on my trusty Mac Mini - I've already downloaded my favorite train models and I'm ready to roll.

HOWEVER

On my laptop (brand new Toshiba Core Duo running XP), I cannot download the 10183 train models. The LDD installation seemed to have worked, but I'm not a Windows expert and I'm wondering if anyone else has the same issue?

Thanks a lot, Bill Confused
JPCJedi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I am experiencing a similar problem with the new parts and deleted old parts update. LDD has worked fine on my old laptop until now, but now it gives an "LDD failed to start" error dialog after the startup process. However, it's actually working fine on my windows desktop. I've already tried reinstalling LDD and nothing has changed. Anybody know what's causing it?
ZombieGIR
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On my Mac (OSX), it successfully downloads, then I click into "free build," and once I click on a part, the screen goes white and nothing works. Confused
mjck7

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure your video card drivers are up to date, this worked for me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: