FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which Set represents which episode best?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andywinneris

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok here is mine:
Episode 1 = 7662 Trade Federation Mtt
Episode 2 = 7163 Republic Gunship
Episode 3 = 7261 Clone Turbo Tank
Episode 4 = 7190 Millenium Falcon
Episode 5 = 10178 Motorized Walking AT-AT
Episode 6 = 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer

its all very expensive Smile
Sandtrooper Platoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode 1 = 7662 MTT - It wasn't until those bad boys came over the crest, and looked down upon the Gungan army that I thought "Yes, the Star Wars saga is back".
Episode 2 = 7163 RGS / 4482 AT-TE [Equal Best Representation] - The Clone Wars rescued that movie from it's poor dialogue. Hey George, where was Lawrence Kasden when you needed him?
Episode 3 = 7283 Ultimate Space Battle - The Battle of Coruscant set up the tone for the whole movie. Wish there was even more battle sequences.
Episode 4 = 10030 UCS Star Destroyer - The Tantive IV being chased by this huge Destroyer is the best metaphor for what the rebellion was up against.
Episode 5 = 4483 AT-AT - "We have spotted Imperial Walkers". Awesome. The might of the Empire, and the rebellion fighting, against incredible odds.
Episode 6 = 10143 Death Star II - It was all or nothing at the Battle of Endor.
speaknspell
LEGO Community Relations Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for fun threads:

Episode I: Mos Espa Podrace- it really did just have a great sense of the movie to it. one of those intangibles that made it a lot of fun to look at and play with. maybe I'm just a sucker for the black & orange Sebulba podracer (if not his minifig).

Episode II: Republic Gunship - Clones Wars is my favorite era in Star Wars (especially epII clones) so this was a shoo in.

Episode III: ARC-170 - definately the most interesting ship from this movie, but I was all sad at the change in teh look of the clone troopers so it took a hit in my opinion column.

Episode IV: Sandcrawler - from the day I built it to the day it crashed to the ground in the parking lot of my apartment, I always thought this was just a super cool set.

Episode V: UCS Star Destroyer - you'll just have to wonder why I put it in this category.

Episode VI: Imperial Inspection - I have to pick this one. this scene in the movie is one of the greatest and is the reason we all try to collect so many Stormies Smile

those are my picks Smile

Steve

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=airspreaded
http://www.flickr.com/photos/speaknspell/
Anakin Solo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count Blacktron wrote:

1. The Phantom Menace = 7665 Republic Cruiser. Only a few short minutes of screen time

More like seconds Razz
fatespuppet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ep 1 = I have to go with the Podrace set, even though it's not my favorite from the movie. If the question was sets we wish we had from each movie then it would be the Tank.

Ep 2 = Gunship, now doubt.

Ep 3 = Ultimate Space Battle. I kept procrastinating on this one and when I finally wanted to but it, it had sold out. Sad

Ep 4 = Falcon by a landslide.

Ep 5 = AT-AT. It is what I remember the most from this movie in terms of coolness. It is by far my favorite vehicle in the entire Star Wars universe.

Ep 6 = Speeder Bikes. Jabba's Palace and the Sail Barge are neat, but the Speeder bikes were just plain cool.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: