FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Custom Titles

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> FBTB FAQs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zombie Austin
OSHI-! [zMOD]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Custom Titles Reply with quote

Alright, boys and girls, I'm making this thread in an attempt to curb the number of PMs I get about titles down to about 10 a day.

Aside from what's written in the C.O.C. about it, here's some do's and do not's about getting a custom title.

DO: Leave your mark on the community. The best way to get a title is to be just plain old memorable.
DON'T: Be obnoxious. Being 'that guy who spams or only speaks in poetry or only capitalizes vowels' is annoying as sin.

DO: Keep on posting. Titles are given out when inspiration strikes, so you never know when that's gonna be.
DON'T: Spam. If I dread reading your posts, the odds of a title are going to be lower than Enron stocks.

DO: Have a registration date with 2005 in it somewhere.
DON'T: Naw, I'm just kidding about the above. Don't get discouraged. Titles aren't given out to just senior members, they're given out to everybody. The only difference being, most 2005 vets have made their mark on the community thus far and deserve a little recognition.

AND FOR THE SAKE OF MERCY DON'T: Send me a PM saying how you'd really like a title, and it'd be great if you got one, and that you've discovered the perfect title for the staff to grace you with. I will seriously punch your cat in the face.

Bottom line, be yourself. Contribute everywhere, be helpful and optimistic and be bold and interesting. You never know where a new title may appear.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> FBTB FAQs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum