FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JSF & VD on Walmart.com for $14.99

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Count Blockula
Undead Undead Vampire Zombieraiser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: JSF & VD on Walmart.com for $14.99 Reply with quote

Hi!

The Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid is back in stock on walmart.com, and it's still $14.99 like it was a few weeks ago:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3555176
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Padawan716
The Comeback Kid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a bit worried since I had just paid $20 for it, but I realized with the insane shipping cost ($5!? 1/3 of their price?Shyeah right!) it comes out to about the same. They should have that deal in their stores.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
brownie69yov3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: thats what i was wondering Reply with quote

thats what i figured, that with shipping it would come to $20, any one know if it will be $15 in the stores that would be a nice sale

br()wnie
blytzd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i called a local store after buying mine and seeing the website... it is funny that they wont match their website prices
Thriller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... Walmart has this whole thing going that if they have it in stock, and you can prove that a competitor has it for lower, they will lower it, but sadly i could not find a W*M with an ATAT when TRU had that huge sale... and the site wouldnt do it... yyyyeah....
Morbie19
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thriller wrote:
Walmart has this whole thing going that if they have it in stock, and you can prove that a competitor has it for lower, they will lower it

Last year I found a sales tag doodad (what they put on the shelves to mark the item's spot) at Target that had their JFS1 marked down to $4.95. Since my Wal*Mart and Target are right next to each other, I brought that over to Wal*Mart and, not surprisingly, they wouldn't match it. So much for that promise of theirs. Confused

I suppose it might not exactly count as an advertised price, but still... It was proof that Target had the set at that price, so if they're really serious about matching prices they should've followed through with it.

m19

Brickshelf | Flickr
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: