FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LEGO Brand Retail Stores

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pac-man
Waka Waka Waka [VET]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: LEGO Brand Retail Stores Reply with quote

Be sure to check out your local LEGO Brand Retail store starting monday to see all the new sets on display. The actual sets should be available today, but the displays won't be up till Monday.

Pac-man
KungZombie
ZOMGpire!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me one in Arizona (near Phoenix, ideally, but I'm not picky) and I'll be glad to check it out. Razz
Newshound

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lego Store at Bluewater in the UK had this display as well. It was quite cool seeing all the sets in person, most of the sets were bigger than I was expecting.
Zombie T
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some sets at TRU in Gateshead (on holiday up there) and I was pleasently surprised to find it came with a free mini JSF (eIII version). So I sent my dad with the GG chase to the counter with one JSF, and later followed with my other purchases and a GG poster(non-lego) along with the mini JSF to the counter. Yay for MISB sets I gto before America.

I'll have pics up later, if anyone is interested.

Oh, and I'm going to LEGOLAND WINDSOR soon, so I'll check the displays there!
Pepa Quin
The Falconer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the Free Mini sale didn't start until next week? Perhaps the England TRU's are on a different schedule then USA stores.
Pac-man
Waka Waka Waka [VET]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The displays look cool. For those of you who are not near a LEGO Brand Retail Store I'll send pics to Ace so hopefully we can get them on the main page.

Pac-man
kobalt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erk. no Lego specific shops in Sydney that I know of. Razz Anyone here from Sydney that knows of some good Lego shopping???
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: