FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ARC Trooper and General Grievous figs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Minifig MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C-F

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: ARC Trooper and General Grievous figs Reply with quote

I don't normally make custom figs, and when I do, they're not normally Star Wars. But ARC Troopers are the cooles dudes ever. Period.

Work-in-progress ARC Trooper.
Deeplink

And Grievous was inspired by Episode 21 and 22 of the Clone Wars. I don't like his head, but I like my arm solution.
Deeplink
Gallery

PLMKWYT!

Flickr
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MandalorianCrush

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like them. good job. i agree with the arm solution on Greivious.
roguebantha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cleaver idea on Grievous's arms Cool
C-F

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments! I had used a quadraped design like that on a bot a long time ago, and thought it would work great for Grievous. Anyone else have criticizm or comments?

Flickr
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Zombie T
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Greivous is a tad short. I expected him to be taller than that, at least going on the Clone Wars cartoon. However, the features are really good, so great job. Better than my first version, I must say. Mine was just a minifig.
Poohbear
Silly Old Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Grevious is very good. I like how you used the different legs than the ones LEGO used (the common droid ones). The head looks very creative and I like the way he's holding the sabers.

The ARC is a great WIP. I like the helmet and how accurate it is with the paint and all. The guns are new and orginal too. I can't believe I never thought of that solution seeing as I have a bunch of the pieces from the Technic Star Wars sets.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Minifig MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: