FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battlefront online Game - only for FBTB!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unit 186

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Battlefront online Game - only for FBTB! Reply with quote

Okay, this might not work, but it's just an idea. Also, I'm not sure if all systems could do this, but here it goes -

How about this - We make an online battlefront game only for FBTB members (password required). We'll make up a password, come up with a good time (such as 10:00PM Eastern Pacific, so it's 7:00 for people on the West coast), select a few levels, and go! My idea would be the time listed on Friday or Saturay nights. I don't know if this would work, though. Does anyone know if systems (PS2, Xbox, Computer) can all play together? I personally have PS2, but I don't think all of you guys do. What do you think?
Firespray
Hyperactive

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds pretty cool, although I would only be able to play it on Xbox Live, I don't have it for PC or PS2.

My Gamertag on Xbox Live is Firespray Smile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be a good idea. I would do it as soon as I have my PS2 hooked up to the internet. It would be nice to have a thread announcing game, game times, and system.
ZombieAndi
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like fun. But first I have to connect my new PS2 to the internet and get Battlefront.
but 10pm Eastern isn't that 6am in Europe?

Andi

FlickrBrickshelf
Magnaguard000

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 PM EASTERN?!?! Why so late? i live on the East... How 'bout we make it 3:00 PM eastern...so it's noon on weekends? O' course, it would be 11:00 AM for those in other countries...i think.
Unit 186

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why that time? I dunno, you guys...maybe we should have different hosters for each continent... Smile

I don't want to host it all the time, you guys can host it too, and put up your own time.
Akaia0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but I'm already in another clan. Maybe we can fight sometime?
Unit 186

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to bring this back up, but why don't we do this?

Today, Friday the 4th, I'm going to try to do this. My PS2 will be on starting at 8 or 9 eastern US time, and will probably end around 11. If not enough people see this maybe we can do it next week. But that's what I'm gonna do. Password is going to be ' BTF2F ' (all large capital letters)
Unit 186

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, well at least 1 person wants to do this, so I'm going to try to host it Friday from 9-11 on the US east coast time. If you want to, put in maps you want here. Otherwise, I'll put in my own. Password will still be 'FBTB2F' in all large caps.
Battle Zombie Alita
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you still doing this?
What is the game name?
I have my PS2 up.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: